







What I wanted to emphasize with my poem visualization was the playfulness and carefree nature of the flowers. I wanted there to be a lot of colors and bright images. I did the specific structure because I felt it suited the poem. It had a fun tone to it. it was the type of binding that you would use as a child to put together a booklet like this but still looks professional. My images were all done in photoshop and all of my type was done is illustrator. The font that I used was called tekton pro. When I saw it I thought that it would be perfect for the poem because it played off of the fun theme and was easy to work with. I took the pictures to the Kinko’s by my house because honestly it was a lot cheaper and I am very low on money.

No comments:
Post a Comment